[X4U] Re: NeoOffice: is it X or Windows? I see yellow Folders!

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Aug 22 10:45:17 PDT 2005

Yes, I understand what you're saying.

But your original argument was "Apple should do so well to let people
access the menus without needing to use the mouse!  A major failing
of OS X in terms of accessibility and ease of use."

I'll take it that the emphasis was on "so well," because clearly
Apple DOES allow " access the menus without needing to use the mouse".

peace

Michael