[X4U] Mail

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Mon Aug 22 16:50:05 PDT 2005

Two, slightly off topic comments:

Part of Apple's philosophy is to keep it simple. They decide what
features you need and what features you don't. It's not about "have
it your way" complete customizability. There are pros and cons to this.

One feature I'd like to see is the ability to schedule messages. What
if I want to send an e-mail to a friend for her birthday or if I want
to drop a bomb on my boss, but I want to wait until the end of the
workday. In both cases I'm thinking about it now, I want to write the
message now, but I don't want it delivered until later. Is this
feature hiding and I just never noticed? Is there a good workaround?
It seems this was in Eudora when I used it years ago.

Jim