[X4U] Mail

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 14:23:52 PDT 2005

On 22 Aug 2005, at 7:50 PM, Jim Freeman wrote:

> One feature I'd like to see is the ability to schedule messages.

         I have been given to understand that one can do this with
iCal.  (Note that I haven't done it, so I can't verify it actually
works.  We're in the realm of rumor here.)

         You schedule an event and have iCal send an e-mail as the
alarm.  The default is to send the e-mail to yourself, but it seems
that one can configure it to send to someone else.

                                         Peter