[X4U] Movie to DVD

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 24 14:19:42 PDT 2005

I think you're both assuming too much. The original poster never said the
file was sent to him, nor did he say a PC was involved.

We need more information from the original poster. Jim: what is your
daughter's computer and how did she "bring the file in"? Also, what is the
original tape? VHS? MiniDV?