[X4U] Searching for "@" on Google?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Thu Aug 25 05:56:08 PDT 2005

This has been frustrating to me as well, especially when I try to
search a name, for example John Smith.  I can type, with quotes,
"John Smith" into the Google search field, but it will give me
results like

"John Smith"

and even occurances separated by a comma in a regular sentence, like:

"Although he liked John, Smith was not impressed by his work ethic."

I don't want to search for "John, Smith"!

:-)

Michael