[X4U] The Dock & BOMAArchiver now archiving folders from the dock ????

m i l e s listuser at magicmiles.com
Fri Aug 26 17:34:36 PDT 2005

Hi,

Here's a hot one...

I just got a new Mini 3 weeks ago, opened her up, set everything up
the way I wanted, and haven't touched the thing in 3 weeks, its
literally been OFF since the moment I took it out of the box (after
setting her up) 3 weeks ago!

I woke up this morning and powered her up and went to click on the
Applications folder, and the OS is trying to archive the folder!  I
put my user home folder in the dock and same thing happened.  I
thought, "ok, lets try this the old fashioned way....", removed
the .plist for BOMAArchiver AND the Dock.  Restart and BAM...same
damned thing is happening....

Has anyone else seen this ?

Running 10.4.2/MacMini/1.25GHz/512KRam

Anyone ?????