[X4U] Panther Server Logs

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Mon Aug 29 10:17:20 PDT 2005

Thinking about this issue leads me to wonder. What if the server
contains 'official' data that the organization doesn't want changed
but wants employees to be able to use. Then working off the server
would not be good since re-saving the files on the server would
corrupt the original data.

Another scenario could be they are using Filemaker Pro files which
are at risk of corruption when used when opened over a network
connection without using the FMP server product.

JMT,

Jens