[X4U] How to view news videos

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Tue Aug 30 13:54:28 PDT 2005

My wife gets sound and video on the advertisments, but only video on
the videos.  I get the dreaded "Player cannot be found" error web page.

<sigh>  I don't want to have to resort to foxnews for this sort of
thing...

Peter
On Aug 30, 2005, at 4:27 PM, Kansas Territory wrote:

> I don't know what the problem is. But personally  I can get like 1
> video out of 20 to play or something.  Sometimes if I keep clicking
> the same link over and over again, eventually it works.. SOMETIMES..

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.2 on Mac OS X 10.4.2
pkrug at mac.com