[X4U] Fwd: How to view news videos (update)

Lee Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 11:01:07 PDT 2005

To the list:

here is what have done to get the video to play at least 50% of the
time...

I searched my hard drive and trashed everything associated with Media
Player.

I then restarted and reloaded version 9.

I then launched version 9 and minimized it.

Then I launched the CNN video I wanted to see, and lo and behold... saw
it!

I cannot guarantee that what I did will wrok for you, and I have no
idea if it will work tomorrow, but………

Oh, BTW, some suggested I just turn on CNN.

I live in Turkey, and CNN is not here. Hurricane Katrina really did a
number on the Gulf area, and I have friends there. Trying to get a
handle on the damge, as I am unable to contact them by phone. I hope
they are well. Time will tell...

Lee

Begin forwarded message: