[X4U] OT - share an iPhoto book?

Edie Marshwiggler at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 23:42:01 PST 2005

>Sorry for the OT post, but i haven't had any luck searching for an answer through other sources.
>
>I am compiling an iPhoto book for the in-laws, and would like to share it with my husband's brothers (and their wives).  Is there any way to locate the iphoto book file and email it (or burn it, upload it, what have you...) so I can share it and get feedback?
>
>Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Also, does anyone know how long it takes for receive an iBook (hardcover)?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Samantha

We did one book last July. Apple was faster than we expected; less then a week? The Christmas rush might make things different.

When your book is ready to proof, select "Print" and "PDF" (lower left button in the Print Window) Then email the pdf to your siblings.

Run the pdf in Acrobat Reader, Full Screen. In Preferences -> Full Screen set it to change pages as often as you like, Loop, Random Transitions and you'll have a custom screen saver that can show multiple pictures at a time and text (unlike iPhoto's great Slide Show) I discovered this just now while proving my advice before I sent it to you. :)

Apple's Preview has a nice Full Screen, too, called "Slide Show". I didn't find a setting to automate it though.

HTH,

~Edie