[X4U] [OT] Cleaning A Laptop Screen...

Samantha Cornell samantha at netresults.biz
Sun Dec 4 21:52:41 PST 2005

iKlear is generally recommended, both by lists and by the Apple store
(at least here in MI).

Also, I have heard great success with the "Magic Eraser" for major
issues, such as magic marker and the such.  Apparently it is a
rectangular sponge type thing that can be cut up into smaller parts.

For what it's worth, Simple Green works great on the outer white
plastics, even in its concentrated form.  I was hesitant, but the guy
at the Apple Store did it, and it easily removed a nasty stain from a
sleeve that I had given up on removing.

Best of luck!

Samantha