[X4U] FS: Powerbook 1.5 ghz (rev B)

Peter Payne peter-jlist at jlist.com
Tue Dec 6 01:05:26 PST 2005

I've got a Powerbook for sale, which is just perfect for you. The stats:

Powerbook 17 inch rev B 1.5 ghz (the 2nd one they made)
512 mb, 80 gb hard drive
Lovingly used for a year and three months (replaced with the 12 inch
I am using now)
Fully functional, very fast, and best of all, very cool (the 17 inch
machines are the coolest, quietest machines Apple has made yet, quick
is a godsend if you've used one of the loud Titaniums).

There is only ONE problem with the machine: a scratch (purely
cosmetic) on the top right part of the Powerbook case. It happened
when the Powerbook got pushed up against an airline seat when I
reclined my seat.

The Powerbook is in San Diego, and is all packed up and ready to go
out to you. Asking $1500 for this steal of a Powerbook, and I'd like
to sell it directly to avoid doing the eBay thing (which I dislike).

If you're looking for a Powerbook that's simply amazing, reply to me
quickly before it goes!