[X4U] iTunes download

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Tue Dec 6 13:48:03 PST 2005

On 6 Dec 2005, at 15:30, Paul Moortgat wrote:

> I tried to download the last LOST episode of the first year (we're
> a little behind here) from Apple via iTunes, but was told that it
> only works in the US.  Not for us.  I made a mistake with the video
> and therefor would buy the last episode.
> Maybe in an other century when they (Apple) will read Europeans as
> equals.  We have money to buy things.

doesn't that remind you of the days when movies were released in july
in the us and then in november in europe? and what about zones in dvds?

apparently these guys (majors, studios et al.) have only just heard
about the internet, the global village and the fact that borders are
a thing of the past.

the sooner they (majors) disappear the better!

back to itunes! i was thinking of the following solution:

-get a friend of mine in new york to buy me a itunes prepaid card

-send me the code by mail

-i log in to the us music store as my friend

-download the shows!

…but… will this work? any ideas?

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 80gb / X.4.3 ::