[X4U] Hiding Problems in Tiger

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Fri Dec 9 07:31:07 PST 2005

On Dec 9, 2005, at 10:03 AM, Linda wrote:
> On 12/9/05 8:25 AM, William Scammell wrote:
>> but it doesn't work on my Alum 1Ghz, running 10.4.3
>> not sure why.
>
> That IS weird. It works on my G5 with 10.3.9 and my PowerBook with
> 10.4.3.
>
> Any chance you have Command-H assigned to another keystroke -- with
> Badia
> LiveKeys XT, or with QuicKeys or something?
>
> -Linda

Nope, I don't have any of those apps.

And all of my other apps hide as designed.

I should poke around in the settings for quirk though just to make
sure there isn't some kind of conflict. I've suspected this, but
haven't had the time.

You'd *think* that quirk would know that Apple-H ("pretzel H" as i
like to call it) is a reserved keystroke combo. But noOooooOoooo....

:)

bill

William Scammell
Creative Director