[X4U] Cannot Un-Mount Partition

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Sat Dec 10 13:14:35 PST 2005

On 12/10/05 1:08 PM, "Alec McKenzie" <alec at mckenzie.me.uk> wrote:

> I would expect that to happen, because the drive *is* in use. As far
> as I know you can only "eject" the whole drive. In my experience if
> you have several partitions and eject one of them they will all go,
> provided none is in use.

Hmmm... I'm not sure if that is true ... I believe I am able to do the
opposite ...  For example if I am in the Panther partition - I believe that
I can unmount the tiger partition ( just not vice versa) - I'm not really
sure about this however - and I will tested it at my first convenience...

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com
[db-lists]