[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 16, Issue 24

Vicki Allwardt vallwardt at mac.com
Tue Dec 13 07:50:24 PST 2005

I used to sew before I got involved in painting and computers.  My
suggestion is that she go for a lesser model ($500-$800) to see if she
"really does" want to take it up again.  Then she could sell it and go
for the other model.  My sister sews a lot, and she spent less than
$500 for hers.  It would be sad to spend that much and then find out
she couldn't get full use of it.  Maybe even an estate sale, or used
higher end model would work out.
Vicki