[X4U] Problem #1

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Thu Dec 15 19:21:31 PST 2005

I think the version of FontBook you're using is Classic as you mention it
shows a recommended size (which does not show for OSX apps... unless they
are carbon I guess) and it may not be supported under OS10 (I'm assuming
you're using OSX coz in the email "Problem #2" you mention repairing
permissions). Is it v4 or older?

Cheers,

Coj

Alan Holt <alan at bunnyboutique.co.nz>
Sent by: x4u-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
16/12/05 01:32 PM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss Mac OS X for the casual user."
<x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
[X4U] Problem #1

Hi there

I have a couple of problems with my Ai powerbook. The 1st problem is
this...

When ever I try and open LemkeSoft's FontBook I get a message which reads
"Error there is not enough free memory available. Please try and increase
the memory partition of FontBook in the finder. Error Code: 138 System
Code:
-35."

I can't seem to increase the memory allocation and when I find info in the
finder it says there is the right amount allocated anyway. Any ideas
what's
going on?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers!