[X4U] Virtual PC question

mac2 mac2 at oryx.cc
Tue Dec 20 08:06:51 PST 2005

Thank you for your feedback stroller.

It was/is my understanding that the first intel based laptops to be released
would be iBooks, not powerbooks.  Have I understood this incorrectly???

For me at this point, there are benefits to either type of system
(PowerPC/Intel) I get.  Why I understand that Solaris X86 will obviously run
slower on PowerPC, the benefit for me is that I can keep classic running a
little longer.

I am still waiting for Adobe to release FrameMaker for OS X.

Jerry K