[X4U] 10.3.9 and palm data

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Wed Dec 21 10:50:36 PST 2005

We have two macs both running 10.3.9. We have a Treo 650 that we sync
to one of the Macs.  We would like to be able to access and change
the data file from the second Mac. What i did is make an alis and put
it into the dropbox folder. I then changed permissions on all of the
inclosed items  to read/write. I then went to the second mac and
logged onto the first. I could only see 3 items out of 12 in the
dropbox folder and when I double clicked on the palm data file it
opened up but every thing was blank. Any ideas  Thanks in advance. Bob