[X4U] Help a friend Switch?

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Thu Dec 22 11:41:29 PST 2005

On Dec 22, 2005, at 2:01 PM, Art wrote:

> On Dec 22, 2005, at 11:22 AM, net kat wrote:
>
>> I have a friend ... money's an issue for her ...  suggestions as
>> to how I can provide gentle nudging toward her grabbing an iBook
>> and crossing over from the Dark Side?
>
> [snip]

also check out:

dealmac
smalldog

for refurbs.

but as noted earlier, make sure you know every piece of s/w they'll
need. and hopefully, you're already using that same s/w so they can
test drive a bit. as stroller noted, don't get burned with
incompatibility issues.

remember bill's production mantra: "test early, test often."

bill

William Scammell
Creative Director

bill @ wscd.biz