[X4U] Help a friend Switch?

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Dec 22 16:59:15 PST 2005

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 12:22:21PM CST, net kat <netkat at comcast.net> wrote:
:
: I have a friend who spewed coffee all over her PC keyboard..
:
: while the laptop still works, she's considering a new rig, so I
: helpfully suggested she look over the Refurb section in the Apple
: store..money's an issue for her.
:
: "Limited software titles" is another, but I reassured her that all
: the important stuff is available for Mac.
:
: Can anyone offer suggestions as to how I can provide gentle nudging
: toward her grabbing an iBook and crossing over from the Dark Side?

- No viruses.

- No need to spend money on anti-virus software.

- Also, find out what she normally does with her old laptop and
  demonstrate how it's so much easier to do on the Mac.

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/