[X4U] Apple dumping the Mac...again!!

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Sat Dec 24 08:26:17 PST 2005

well, I wonder if the explanation for that is less a "shift" of
emphasis more to a recognition that a Dual-core, dual-processor G5
with oodles of firepower is never going to become a consumer lust
object, whereas an iPod is.

it might be that the pro gear is already known the the pros who buy
it.I mean, really..does a day go by for anyone on this list where
somebody misses the latest increment in G5 hardware?

nk