[X4U] Where can Services be downloaded?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Dec 24 12:54:17 PST 2005

Services are implemented "free" as part of any Cocoa application.
Services only work in Carbon applications like the Office suite if
the programmers specifically implement the functionality. An example
of a Carbon app that supports services is TextWrangler (and its big
brother BBEdit). So you are correct that Microsoft is responsible for
services not working in Office and IE.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length."
Robert Frost