[X4U] Firefox and Realaudio

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Wed Dec 28 08:18:11 PST 2005

Seasons greetings to the list,

I'm a recent convert to Firefox. Generally I'm pretty happy with the ability
now to have a session saver, there's a scrapbook plugin that's better than
IE's used to be and so on. One problem I do have though is that I can't work
out how to alter how the browser handles various filetypes, specifically at
the moment realaudio files which in Amazon appear as .exe and trigger
Virtual PC to open. Under Preferences > Downloads > Download Actions there
are only six filetypes and no apparent way to add a new filetype such as .ra
or .exe. Any assistance greatly appreciated.

All the best, Colin.