[X4U] Where can Services be downloaded?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Thu Dec 29 08:17:39 PST 2005

Eddie,

Although there is a service menu in Office 2004 apps, try selecting
some text and using a service to act upon the text. It doesn't work
(at least for me on multiple machines running Tiger 10.4.3). I use
Services frequently, but unfortunately not in Office.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality."
Albert Einstein