[X4U] Re: Where can Services be downloaded?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Dec 29 12:05:49 PST 2005

On 29 Dec 2005, at 16:17, Tut wrote:

> I have been following this thread and am surprised that no one has
> mentioned The AppleCore Project http://rixstep.com/4/. They have
> taken the Services menu to the level Apple should have done.

A more direct link is http://rixstep.com/4/0/aws.shtml - that might
save someone else a few minutes browsing around the other stuff on
their site wondering what you're on about.

> Pulling down that menu fills my 20” screen from top to bottom and
> more with services.  And you get a lot more than that too.

A screenshot is at http://rixstep.com/4/0/aws/ss.html
I just installed Service Scrubber for the very reason to reduce the
number of services on my system. I want to scroll through them
quickly, not be confused by the choice!

Stroller.