[X4U] audio line-in & microphone

net kat netkat at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 05:59:17 PST 2005

Yep. and I think it's a sorry shame line-in either doesn't work or
doesn't come with some macs. I ended up getting a Logitech USB
Desktop Mic at the local Apple Store..appx $20 US.

I don't see a model number, but this thing looks like it'd be at home
on Spock's desk. Has an on-off switch on the mic's base and the sound
quality is excellent, considering the low price.

nk