[X4U] Using Core Image features?

B. Kuestner kuestner at macnews.de
Fri Dec 30 07:52:17 PST 2005

> I just read that my Mini's graphics card doesn't support Core Image...

You have to differentiate between the availability of the Core Image
API (i. e. filters, effects, ...) and the hardware acceleration of
Core Image. Any Mac running Tiger can use the first. GraphicConverter
has a "filter" menu that list all sorts of CI functions. But as much
as I like GC, Mr. Lemke never had a good hand in terms of UI. So it
is here.

Check for other software that supports CI:
<http://macupdate.com/search.php?keywords=core%20image>

Björn