[X4U] Upgrading hd in 15" Powerbook

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Fri Dec 30 11:10:41 PST 2005

On 30 Dec 2005, at 17:49, • Paul E. Miller • wrote:

> I'm to receive a 15" 1.67 GHz Powerbook. It comes with an 80 gb hd.
> Just wondering how difficult it would be for me to replace that one
> with a 100 gb 7200 rpm drive?
> --

hi paul

check this out:

http://www.pbfixit.com

they have very detailled instructions on how to upgrade your laptop.

earlier this year, i upgraded the 40gb in my 12" pb to an 80gb. took
me 2-3 hours, nothing TOO hard, just needs a lot of patience and no
shakey hands. i do consider myself to be technically "competent"
though…

regards

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 80gb / X.4.3 ::