[X4U] Re: Re: audio line-in & microphone

Sean Collins sean at hogheaven.com
Sat Dec 31 05:04:42 PST 2005

Hmm, don't know about later G4s, but my AGP Sawtooth has a Plaintalk
port. I had to go buy a used Plaintalk mic when a standard mic didn't
work.  The plaintalk mic works fine.

I'd bet they were all Plaintalk up to the point Apple removed the mic
port entirely.  The new ports on the G5s are probably standard.