[X4U] Crash-O-Matic

m i l e s magiclist at magicmiles.com
Sat Dec 31 08:01:44 PST 2005

Hmmmm....

Ive seen this kind of entry before....

 >Looking for devices matching vendor ID=1193 and product ID=8718
 >Looking for devices matching vendor ID=1193 and product ID=8717
 >Looking for devices matching vendor ID=1193 and product ID=8718
 >Looking for devices matching vendor ID=1193 and product ID=8717

Do you have a scanner ?  OR other USB device ?  That's what its
yapping about.

Same thing used to happen to me, all of a sudden my system came to a
screaching halt, was working fine, and then I couldn't get anything
done, it was the scanner driver.  BAD, B A D, BBBBAAAAADDDD!  Hence
the lines above.

Just my .02 cents worth.

M i l e s.