[X4U] Need Finder help

Mary C.Youra mcyoura at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 1 11:23:44 PST 2005

On Feb 1, 2005, at 1:35 PM,  Keith Whaley wrote:

>> You can use the Apple discussion board.  You can read only or put in
>> your apple ID/Password to read and write.
>
> What "apple ID/Password?" Is the basic one I use to set permissions on
> my computer? Or some other?

Keith--

No, not your User/Login password or one with administrative privileges.
You may have an Apple ID if you have AppleCare or shopped at an Apple
store, but read about it here:
http://www.info.apple.com/support/howtoid.html#q4
With it, you can post on the Apple.com Discussions forum, as well as
read. Signed in, you can also subscribe to threads as email, which I've
found handy.

Mary