[X4U] Mouse recommendations

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Feb 2 10:44:16 PST 2005

William Jurgenson said:

>I agree with Randy entirely about the Logitech. I have had mine now for
>about three years as well it is highly polished from use and its only
>fault is its voracious appetite for batteries. Have a reserve set in
>the charger at all  times.

About once a month I'll be working at my computer, and there will be an
apparent screen freeze.  I will momentarily get upset and swear, but
usually after a few seconds I realize that the LED in my mouse is off,
and that all I need to do is put new batteries in my mouse.  No data is
lost.

Folks who are more organized than I am could get four rechargeable
batteries and one of those inexpensive wall chargers, and keep two
batteries charged at all times.  Then they could just routinely exchange
the batteries in their mouse for the ones in the charger, let's say every
Monday at the start of the work day.

That would avoid a lot of swearing.  8-{D

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html