[X4U] Safari does not access keychain

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Wed Feb 2 12:43:58 PST 2005

I have been struggling with this for a long time. I have two banking
sites that Safari will not autofill. The only reason I keep Omniweb
around is to use these two sites. I don't want to have to remember and
type in account numbers and passwords. Omniweb does the work for me.
After reading your post, I was hopeful that I might be able to get
Safari to autofill these sites using Keychain Access. But not luck. My
take has always been that Safari wont' do it for security reasons. I
wish there were a solution.

JIm