[X4U] iPhoto update came and went??

Hector Luna polonius19 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:37:47 PST 2005

Starting w/ iLife '04 there are no more free updates to iPhoto. The
free version is stuck at 3. From what I understand, iLife now comes w/
new systems and if you bought a computer in the last year you have
iPhoto 4, but to get to iPhoto 5 you'll need to buy iLife '05. They've
released patches through software update, but no upgrade that I've
seen...

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:08:12 -0500, Paul Hawkins <h_paul at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> There was mention of a iPhoto 5 update on Versiontracker less than an hour ago and now it's gone
> and it hasn't shown up in Software Update.
>
> Paul

Polonius19
Chief Malcontent & Misanthrope
Urban Pacification League