[X4U] Strange Mouse Lag - 10.3.7

Craig Hoffman choffman at eclimb.net
Thu Feb 3 07:26:38 PST 2005

At first I thought my mouse was dying, hence my post for mouse
recommendations.  Thank you all. I ended up buying a Logitech 510 which
is very nice mouse. It not the most comfortable mouse to use, but thats
another issue.... However buying a new mouse  did not alleviate my
mouse problems.  I am experiencing 2 to 4 second pause when ever I
click on things.  It becomes very apparent when I try and close finder
windows, tabs in safari, and files.

Yes, I've looked at the key board and mouse setting in my System Pref,
which seem fine.  I am almost certain I noticed this mouse issue after
I upgraded to .3.7...

Does anyone have any suggestions, ideas, thoughts?
Thanks - Craig