[X4U] VPN to a Hardware Router DLink - DI-804HV

Joe Sporleder joe at wacondatrader.com
Thu Feb 3 11:43:09 PST 2005

Can someone tell me what the trick is to log into a VPN hardware
broadband router <DLink with a model number: DI-804HV) from the
built-in VPN client in MacOS X Panther? I'm guessing there is something
on the Router I don't have setup correctly. All of the directions from
the manual seem to be oriented towards connecting 2 hardware
devices/routers, via VPN. Their info and examples for connecting
software VPN clients (especially the Mac ones) into their router seem
to be rather limited.

Joe