[X4U] RSS reader

db lists at drunkenbatman.com
Thu Feb 3 11:43:42 PST 2005

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:39:14 -0500, Samantha Cornell wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a RSS reader for OSX?  I haven't used any of
> them, and I have a client who is looking for a recommendation.

NewsFire is very popular for people new to RSS, as its very simple and pretty. Has problems as you try to scale up in the number of feeds, but if you have less than 20 or so it's great. Once you start getting more the interface falls down and you have to move 'up'.

Personally I use NNW2.0 because it just works the best for me, however there are a whole slew, and each one has a different focus. This might help you out:

<http://www.drunkenblog.com/drunkenblog-archives/000337.html>

There are a bunch of links in the bottom to the actual apps, and if you skim through the comments and trackbacks you should be able to figure out where each excels.

drunkenbatman ( there! )
<http://drunkenblog.com>