[X4U] hard drive help

Bill Ronk bronk at optonline.net
Thu Feb 3 17:41:58 PST 2005

I need a little advice...(iMac G4-10.3.7)

I was surprised to see my hard drive filling up, so I decided to do
some cleaning up. I checked the usual suspects (movies, music, photos)
but that only accounted for about 20 Gb of my 80 GB drive.  I went
through folder by folder and found that my Library folder at the hard
drive level was 34 GB. This seemed BIG, so I checked my Powerbook's
Library folder and it was barely 1 GB. So after some searching, I found
my Logs folder was 30 GB which all come from one  log file:
KbdWatcher.crash.log

I believe this is from a third party keyboard I was using that had a
driver that never worked in OSX. The driver is titled KdbPower. Every
once in a while on start up I will get a message that this driver won't
load, which I have been ignoring. So my question is, can I trash this
file? I have to enter my password in order to do so, so I was a little
nervous about proceeding unless I had some advice.