[X4U] MacMini Analysis [satire]

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Mon Feb 7 06:40:51 PST 2005

Serious or no, anyone who reads this article, and who doesn't already
know anything about Macs, will probably take it seriously and start
quoting form it as fact. That's where the damage lies, people saying
they saw an article about the new Mac Mini and all the problems they
read about. We, being Apple supporters can see the subtle humour in
between the lines where others won't. I mean, I read your post before
actually reading the article and I knew it was satirical, but I still
felt like pummelling the author as I was reading it.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com