[X4U] Apple service manuals

Kevin Avery pipergeek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 10:42:02 PST 2005

Like I said, I wouldn't count on it being around long. There have been
other sites like this up in the past that went away once they became
widely known. The lawyers get involved and the hosting ISP gets a
letter and the site goes down.

Hopefully this is just a temporary server outage and not a lawyer
driven outage.

If you ever come across a site like this again it might be a good idea
to share it on a one-on-one basis with folks and not to a whole
mailing list.

Like I said though, hopefully this is just a hardware/network problem
and it hasn't been taken down.

take care,
Kevin