[X4U] Apple service manuals

Kevin Avery pipergeek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 11:11:21 PST 2005

the website now says;

Apple repair manuals temporarily unavailable
due to some visitors' using things like SiteSucker to pull down the
whole site. This server is on a shared network and our bandwidth is
limited.
If you want all the manuals, please email me and we can probably
arrange something. But if this kind of bandwidth-swamping continues, I
will be forced to remove the site permanently.

I hope to have the site available again later today.

-- webmaster

So hopefully it will be back up!

take care,
Kevin