[X4U] most econo way to make quicktime vr w/mac os x

John Richardson richards at spawar.navy.mil
Mon Feb 7 11:42:03 PST 2005

Hello,

You might want to try REALVIZ's stitcher. There was a free "last years
version 3" floating around on the CD's attached to the graphics trade
magazines a while back. There may be a download on their site. You have to
authorize it. They also have a "lite" version.

By the way. You can check out Carrara (3-D modeller and animation system) at
http://www.eovia.com. They have a "lite version". Carrara can render
panoramas from 3-D models. So, if the lite version still has this
capability.......Steep learning curve. It helps to have an art degree.

Note: you need about 33% to 50% overlap to have an easy stitching
experience. That means more stills.

John F. Richardson