[X4U] Money in the pocket

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Wed Feb 9 13:42:53 PST 2005

I write this because I like the people from this group.  In my
newspaper is an article in which they mention the US consumer
organization who did a research about cheap travel.  For the cheapest
tickets one must be at www.travelprice.be but unfortunately it's only
in French and Dutch.  However since they wrote an article about it in
The Washington Post, The New York Times and The Herald Tribune, they
get a lot of US clients despite it's not in English.  One can search
for a local US flight I.E. New York to Los Angeles.  Or to other places
in the world.

If not to many people like to know, I can give them data from this
site.  I speak Flemish (Dutch)

Paul Moortgat