[X4U] External FireWire Cases

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Thu Feb 10 02:14:54 PST 2005

On Feb 10, 2005, at 1:00 am, Randy B.Singer wrote:

> That case is, at the same time, the highest quality case that I've
> seen,
> yet it is also one of the least expensive that I've seen.

Have you seen the "MacPower" cases? I have two of their "Clearlight"
cases, which take laptop hard-drives & usually don't need any power
aside from the USB or Firewire cable. They were not cheap, but my
satisfaction with the first one left me no hesitation about buying the
2nd.

If you like aluminium cases, the build quality of the Pleiades seems
very good - the shell must be 1mm thick, and it's all well-formed -
none of it is cheaply cast or moulded.

Stroller.