[X4U] Network & Virtual PC

Juan Pablo jpablovilla at spymac.com
Thu Feb 10 12:37:08 PST 2005

Hi, im having some problems with Virtual PC, i am developing some
application with Delphi under Windows 98 in a Virtual pc on my
powerbook, this application uses the network to connect to the ftp
server y enabled on OSX, the problem i have is that some times when im
at home i need to work and i havo no network to connect to so my
ethernet link doesnt work, i have being trying and i cant makeit run
under Airport network. Does anyone know how to turn on the ethernet
link without a real connection?

Virtual PC v 6
OSx 10.3.8

Thanks