[X4U] Quark 4 w/Classic

Stephen Mackenzie stephen.mackenzie at connectfree.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 09:43:48 PST 2005

On Feb 10, 2005, at 23:00, Joe Block wrote:

>> Stan,
>> I am on Quark 3.31 and I have not heard any good reports about
>> running it under classic.
>
> We run 4.11 under Classic at my work every day, unfortunately. There
> are a few issues that you'll have to work around.

There is an extension called "ClassicDraw XT" that fixes the
Quark-getting-confused-about-overlapping-windows" problem:

<http://www.automatrix.co.uk/solutions/sol_ClassicDraw.shtml>

This worked fine for me at my ex-work, using 3.32 under Classic.

I ran into the permissions thing too.

If only someone would write a 9 printer driver that bridges into the 10
printing system!

SM.