[X4U] Quark 4 w/Classic

Wayne Wilkin macsys at mac.com
Fri Feb 11 14:21:26 PST 2005

I have been kind of following this post. I still have users that are on
X.3.7 running classic with Quark 4. The chooser may not be part of any
install, but you can still use one of the old OS 9.2.2 Choosers. My
users use it all the time in conjunction with AdobePS printer driver.
Works like a charm.