[X4U] Battery for PB

John Lyon jelyon at mac.com
Fri Feb 11 19:56:12 PST 2005

It happened to my TiBook 550 prior to 10.3. Within weeks I went from over
three hours to 45 minutes or so.  I did all the magic stuff to reset the
power manager, swore at it, sacrificed a stack of old floppies to OSI
(Goddess of Networking), and burnt some sage. No joy.

So I "upgraded" to a 1Ghz iBook.

On 2/11/05 7:13 PM, "Mark Paul" <mark95822 at comcast.net> either wrote,
forwarded or quoted:

--
JEL
So what if I was a PC Support/Windows admin for 15 years?