[X4U] Bugs in new update 10.3.8?

Winston MacKelvie winstonworks at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 13 10:28:01 PST 2005

I had a few problems earlier, before the update, that didn't go away
with it. One was in Mail where I lost the Spelling feature. Later
noticed it also had disappeared in Pages and TextEdit. Apple said Erase
the drive. I had a partition so I copied my entire Volume to the other
volume and did the optional "Erase & Restore (?) choice after loading
the original OS Disk. Worked perfectly. Did Software update. Worked
perfectly. No changes to my work spaces, files, or settings that I can
see except I now have Spelling back everywhere. Worked perfectly. You
may have to do the same. Don't know for sure.

Regards,
Winston
www.inventure.ca